An international jury of experts assessed the project proposal “eTaxi 2.0 – Decarbonisation of the taxi fleets in Vienna and Graz” and approved it for funding from the Climate and Energy Fund as part of the “Zero Emission Mobility Implementation” program during its first round of solicitations in 2020.
By mid-2024, the Austrian consortium – 11 Austrian organisations coordinated by tbw research GesmbH – will pave the way for the sustainable conversion of urban taxi fleets in Vienna and Graz to emission-free e-vehicles.
- tbw research GesmbH
- Wien Energie GmbH
- Vienna Economic Chamber, Transport Policy
- Easelink GmbH
- TAXI 31300 VermittlungsgmbH
- CC Taxicenter GmbH / Taxi 40100
- Grazer Energieagentur GesmbH
- Energie Graz GmbH & Co KG
- Styria Economic Chamber, Transportation & Traffic division
- Quintessenz Organisationsberatung GmbH
- vibe moves you
The funding decision of the Climate and Energy Fund is available online: funded projects (German)
This project is funded by the Climate and Energy Fund and carried out as part of the “Zero Emission Mobility Implementation” program during its first round of solicitations in 2020.